Keratotic Horn on Left Fifth Fingertip: Congenital Ectopic Nail Misdiagnosed as a Common Wart
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 267–269, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bilenchi, R., Poggiali, S., De Paola, M., Batsikosta, N. and Fimiani, M. (2013), Keratotic Horn on Left Fifth Fingertip: Congenital Ectopic Nail Misdiagnosed as a Common Wart. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 267–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01660.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.