Current address: Roche Molecular Diagnostics, Pleasanton, California.
Acute Morbidity Associated with Scabies and Other Ectoparasitoses Rapidly Improves After Treatment with Ivermectin
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 430–436, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Worth, C., Heukelbach, J., Fengler, G., Walter, B., Liesenfeld, O., Hengge, U. and Feldmeier, H. (2012), Acute Morbidity Associated with Scabies and Other Ectoparasitoses Rapidly Improves After Treatment with Ivermectin. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01680.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of oral ivermectin versus crotamiton 10% cream in the treatment of scabies, Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, 2014, 33, 4, 333, , ,
- 4Dermatological conditions in international pediatric travelers: Epidemiology, prevention and management, Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, 2013, 11, 6, 350, , , ,
- 5Immunology of scabies and translational outcomes, Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, 2013, 26, 2, 116, ,
- 6Impact of scabies in resource-poor communities, Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, 2013, 26, 2, 127, , ,
- 7Investigation of a scabies outbreak in a kindergarten in Constance, Germany, European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2013, 32, 3, 373, , , , , ,
- 8The efficacy of topical ivermectin versus malation 0.5% lotion for the treatment of scabies, Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2013, 1, ,