An Adolescent Boy with Persistent Penile and Scrotal Erythema and Swelling
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 765–766, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Zabetian, S., Lowe, L. and Shwayder, T. (2012), An Adolescent Boy with Persistent Penile and Scrotal Erythema and Swelling. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 765–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01705.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!