CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
A Comparison of Therapeutic Efficacy of a Melamine Foam Sponge and Conventional Cotton Wool Bud in the Cryotherapy of Viral Warts: A Paired Comparison Study
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 555–559, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Na, C. H., Park, H. P., Song, I. G., Choi, H., Kim, M. S. and Shin, B. S. (2012), A Comparison of Therapeutic Efficacy of a Melamine Foam Sponge and Conventional Cotton Wool Bud in the Cryotherapy of Viral Warts: A Paired Comparison Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 555–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01707.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.