Pediatric Pemphigus Vulgaris: Durable Treatment Responses Achieved with Prednisone and Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF)
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 240–244, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Baratta, A., Camarillo, D., Papa, C., Treat, J. R., Payne, A. S., Rozenber, S. S. and Yan, A. C. (2013), Pediatric Pemphigus Vulgaris: Durable Treatment Responses Achieved with Prednisone and Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF). Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 240–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01730.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.