Acrodynia and Hypertension in a Young Girl Secondary to Elemental Mercury Toxicity Acquired in the Home
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 199–201, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Mercer, J. J., Bercovitch, L. and Muglia, J. J. (2012), Acrodynia and Hypertension in a Young Girl Secondary to Elemental Mercury Toxicity Acquired in the Home. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 199–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01737.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!