Atopic Dermatitis in African American Children: Addressing Unmet Needs of a Common Disease
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 395–402, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Vachiramon, V., Tey, H. L., Thompson, A. E. and Yosipovitch, G. (2012), Atopic Dermatitis in African American Children: Addressing Unmet Needs of a Common Disease. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 395–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01740.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.