Long-Term Comparison of Video-Assisted Thoracic Sympathectomy and Clinical Observation for the Treatment of Palmar Hyperhidrosis in Children Younger Than 14
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 575–579, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Neves, S., Uchoa, P. C., Wolosker, N., Munia, M. A., Kauffman, P., de Campos, J. R. M. and Puech-Leão, P. (2012), Long-Term Comparison of Video-Assisted Thoracic Sympathectomy and Clinical Observation for the Treatment of Palmar Hyperhidrosis in Children Younger Than 14. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 575–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01751.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.