Case Report of Atopic Dermatitis with Refractory Pruritus Markedly Improved with the Novel Use of Clonidine and Trimeprazine
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 76–79, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Genois, A., Haig, M., Roches, A. D., Sirard, A., Le May, S. and McCuaig, C. C. (2014), Case Report of Atopic Dermatitis with Refractory Pruritus Markedly Improved with the Novel Use of Clonidine and Trimeprazine. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 76–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01756.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- 5Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009., , .
- 12Review of therapeutic agents for burns pruritus and protocols for management in adult and paediatric patients using the GRADE classification. Indian J Plast Surg2010;43:51–62., , et al.
- 16International Forum for the Study of Itch [on-line]. http://www.itchforum.net .