CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATION
Serum Interleukin-9 Levels Are Associated With Clinical Severity in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 222–225, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ciprandi, G., De Amici, M., Giunta, V., Marseglia, A. and Marseglia, G. (2013), Serum Interleukin-9 Levels Are Associated With Clinical Severity in Children With Atopic Dermatitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 222–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01766.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.