TECHNIQUES FOR TOTS
Dermoscopy Distinction of Eruptive Vellus Hair Cysts with Molluscum Contagiosum and Acne Lesions
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 772–773, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Alfaro-Castellón, P., Mejía-Rodríguez, S. A., Valencia-Herrera, A., Ramírez, S. and Mena-Cedillos, C. (2012), Dermoscopy Distinction of Eruptive Vellus Hair Cysts with Molluscum Contagiosum and Acne Lesions. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 772–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01771.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.