This study was funded by Henry Ford Hospital, Department of Dermatology and the Henry Ford Hospital Department of Medical Education.
Skin-of-Color Epidemiology: A Report of the Most Common Skin Conditions by Race
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 584–589, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Henderson, M. D., Abboud, J., Cogan, C. M., Poisson, L. M., Eide, M. J., Shwayder, T. A. and Lim, H. W. (2012), Skin-of-Color Epidemiology: A Report of the Most Common Skin Conditions by Race. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 584–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01775.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.