Dr. Rizer has been a consultant for Johnson & Johnson.
Safety and Tolerability of a Body Wash and Moisturizer When Applied to Infants and Toddlers with a History of Atopic Dermatitis: Results from an Open-Label Study
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 590–597, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Simpson, E., Trookman, N. S., Rizer, R. L., Preston, N., Colón, L. E., Johnson, L. A. and Gottschalk, R. W. (2012), Safety and Tolerability of a Body Wash and Moisturizer When Applied to Infants and Toddlers with a History of Atopic Dermatitis: Results from an Open-Label Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 590–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01809.x
This supplement was generously supported by Galderma.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.