Cantharidin for the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum: A Prospective, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 440–449, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Coloe Dosal, J., Stewart, P. W., Lin, J.-A., Williams, C. S. and Morrell, D. S. (2014), Cantharidin for the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum: A Prospective, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 440–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01810.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.