S. Seité and A. Rougier have been working exclusively for La Roche-Posay for longer than 5 years.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Quality of Life of Parents Living with a Child Suffering from Atopic Dermatitis Before and After a 3-Month Treatment with an Emollient
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 714–718, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Gelmetti, C., Boralevi, F., Seité, S., Grimalt, R., Humbert, P., Luger, T., Stalder, J.-F., Taïeb, A., Tennstedt, D., Garcia Diaz, R. and Rougier, A. (2012), Quality of Life of Parents Living with a Child Suffering from Atopic Dermatitis Before and After a 3-Month Treatment with an Emollient. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 714–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01817.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.