An Infant with Human Parechovirus Type 3 Infection with a Distinctive Rash on the Extremities
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 258–259, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Shoji, K., Komuro, H., Kobayashi, Y., Shike, T., Funaki, T., Katsuta, T., Miyata, I. and Saitoh, A. (2014), An Infant with Human Parechovirus Type 3 Infection with a Distinctive Rash on the Extremities. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 258–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01819.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.