Multiple Axillary Papules in an Infant
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 491–492, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Housholder, A. L., Plotner, A. N. and Sheth, A. P. (2013), Multiple Axillary Papules in an Infant. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 491–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01838.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.