Working Group on Vascular Anomalies Rotterdam team.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATION
Infantile Hemangioma: Treatment with Short Course Systemic Corticosteroid Therapy as an Alternative for Propranolol
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 64–70, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nieuwenhuis, K., de Laat, P. C. J., Janmohamed, S. R., Madern, G. C. and Oranje, A. P. (2013), Infantile Hemangioma: Treatment with Short Course Systemic Corticosteroid Therapy as an Alternative for Propranolol. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 64–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01846.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1C-Reactive Protein As a Marker for Initiating Steroid Treatment in Children With Orbital Cellulitis, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2015, 31, 5, 364, , , ,
- 2Current trends in medical management of infantile hemangioma, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2015, 23, 4, 286, ,
- 3Educational paper: therapy of infantile haemangioma—history and current state (part II), European Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 174, 2, 259, , , ,
- 5Beta-blockers versus corticosteroids in the treatment of infantile hemangioma: an evidence-based systematic review, World Journal of Pediatrics, 2013, 9, 3, 221, , , , , ,
- 6Prednisolone, Reactions Weekly, 2013, 1458, 1, 37