CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATION
Topical Corticosteroids and Hospital Length of Stay in Children with Eczema Herpeticum
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 215–221, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Aronson, P. L., Shah, S. S., Mohamad, Z. and Yan, A. C. (2013), Topical Corticosteroids and Hospital Length of Stay in Children with Eczema Herpeticum. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 215–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01859.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!