Emergence of Multiresistant Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Two Patients with Atopic Dermatitis Requiring Linezolid Treatment
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Rosa, J. S., Ross, L. A. and Ong, P. Y. (2012), Emergence of Multiresistant Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Two Patients with Atopic Dermatitis Requiring Linezolid Treatment. Pediatric Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01870.x
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!