Persistent Pediatric Contact Leukoderma After Exposure to Butterfly Electrocardiogram Back Pad: A Report of Three Cases
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages e169–e171, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Gordon, S., LaTorre, A. and Witman, P. (2013), Persistent Pediatric Contact Leukoderma After Exposure to Butterfly Electrocardiogram Back Pad: A Report of Three Cases. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: e169–e171. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01872.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.