Congenital Cutaneous Hemangioma Causing Cardiac Failure: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages e180–e190, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Weitz, N. A., Lauren, C. T., Starc, T. J., Kandel, J. J., Bateman, D. A., Morel, K. D., Meyers, P. M., Kadenhe-Chiweshe, A., Wu, J. K. and Garzon, M. C. (2013), Congenital Cutaneous Hemangioma Causing Cardiac Failure: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: e180–e190. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01875.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.