Association of Resident Coverage with Cost, Length of Stay, and Profitability at a Community Hospital
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2001
How to Cite
Shine, D., Beg, S., Jaeger, J., Pencak, D. and Panush, R. (2001), Association of Resident Coverage with Cost, Length of Stay, and Profitability at a Community Hospital. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2001.00314.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
- 4Many hospitals in New York quit plan for fewer doctors. New York Times April 1, 1999..
- 5The Relationship of Direct and Indirect Patient Care Costs to Graduate Medical Education in New Jersey Hospitals: Network, Inc. Study. Trenton, NJ: New Jersey Department of Health. 1989.
- 12The Medicare Adjustment to the Indirect Costs of Medical Education: Historical Development and Current Status. Washington DC: Association of American Medical Colleges, 1985..
- 13Health Care Finance Administration. Medicare Provider Reimbursement Manual Part II — Provider Cost Reporting Forms and Instructions Sudbury, Ohio: Health Care Finance Administration; 1996: 36–75.
- 16Disease staging: implications for hospital reimbursement and management. Health Care Financ Rev. 1984;Suppl: 13–22., , & .
- 19Federal Register 1991. Rules and Regulations. 58: 43213–5.
- 20Bureau of Data Management and Strategy. Data Users Review Guide 1995. Baltimore, Md: Healthcare Financing Administration, US Dept of Health and Human Services.