Sexuality after Treatment for Early Prostate Cancer
Exploring the Meanings of “Erectile Dysfunction”
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 649–655, October 2001
How to Cite
Bokhour, B. G., Clark, J. A., Inui, T. S., Silliman, R. A. and Talcott, J. A. (2001), Sexuality after Treatment for Early Prostate Cancer. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 649–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2001.00832.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
- 10‘Potency’: the validation of information from a self-administered questionnaire using objective measurements of night-time erections and test-retest reliability. Br J Urol. 1998;81(1):135–41.DOI: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1998.00512.x, , , , , .
- 15Sexual relations in later life: a national study of married persons. J Gerontol. 1991;46(6):338S–344S.& .
- 16A gender analysis of older men's sexuality: social, psychological and biological dimensions. In: ThompsonEH, ed. Older Men's Lives. Thousand Oaks, Calif: Sage Publications; 1994: 122–40.& .
- 19Long-term complications of treatment for early prostate cancer: 2-year followup in a prospective, multi-institutional outcomes study. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1996;5: 252., , , , .
- 20The Discovery of Grounded Theory; Strategies for Qualitative Research. Observations. Chicago: Aldine Pub. Co; 1967.& .
- 24Identity dilemmas of chronically ill men. In: SaboDF, GordonD, Men's Studies Association (U.S.), eds. Men's Health and Illness: Gender, Power, and the Body. Thousand Oaks, Calif: Sage Publications; 1995: 266–89..
- 25The Wounded Storyteller: Body, Illness, and Ethics. Chicago, Ill: University of Chicago Press; 1995..