Received from the Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics (SS, PSW, JA, RL, RJG), Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School; Department of Epidemiology (SS, MM), Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass; University of Victoria (MM), Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; Division of Preventive Medicine (RJG), Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School; and Department of Biostatistics (RJG), Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass.
Consistency of Performance Ranking of Comorbidity Adjustment Scores in Canadian and U.S. Utilization Data
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 5p1, pages 444–450, May 2004
How to Cite
Schneeweiss, S., Wang, P. S., Avorn, J., Maclure, M., Levin, R. and Glynn, R. J. (2004), Consistency of Performance Ranking of Comorbidity Adjustment Scores in Canadian and U.S. Utilization Data. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 19: 444–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.30109.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
- 3Risk Adjustment for Measuring Healthcare Outcomes. 2nd ed. Chicago, Ill: Health Administration Press; 1997..
- 21American Society of Health-System Pharmacists: AHFS Drug Information 96. Bethesda, Md; 1996.
- 24Medicaid data as a source for postmarketing surveillance information, final report. Research Triangle Park, NC: Research Triangle Institute; 1984., .
- 29Inventory of studies on the accuracy of Canadian health administrative databases. Technical Report, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES); December 1996., .
- 33Evaluating the performance of risk-adjustment methods: dichotomous outcomes. In: IezzoniLI, ed. Risk Adjustment for Measuring Healthcare Outcomes. 2nd ed. Chicago, Ill: Health Administration Press; 1997., .
- 35Applied Logistic Regression, 2nd ed. New York, NY: Wiley; 2000., .
- 36Measures of Association. Quantitative Application in the Social Sciences. Vol. 32. Beverly Hills, Calif: Sage Publications; 1983..