The Corporate Co-author, The GhostWriter, and The Medical Society: An Object Lesson (June, 2005 issue)
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, page 102, January 2006
How to Cite
Goodman, R. L. and Carrasquillo, O. (2006), The Corporate Co-author, The GhostWriter, and The Medical Society: An Object Lesson (June, 2005 issue). Journal of General Internal Medicine, 21: 102. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.00271_3.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- 1J Gen Intern Med. 2005;20: 546–8.The corporate coauthor.
- 2http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-05-30-drug-reviews_x.htm. Cited July 31, 2005.Medical editors: one-sided drug reviews hard to swallow. USA Today. May 30, 2005. Available at:
- 5High blood pressure: doctors sever ties with medical journal. Wall Street Journal. July 29, 2005: B1.,
- 7Society of General Internal Medicine. Policy on acceptance and disclosure of external funds. Available at http://www.sgim.org/PolicyExternalFund.cfm. Cited July 31, 2005.
- 8The National Medical Association Launched the W. Montague Cobb/NMA Health Policy Institute to Address Health Disparities. National Medical Association Press Release, December 10, 2004. Available at http://www.nmanet.org/pr_121004.htm. Cited July 31, 2005.