The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
BRIEF REPORT: Utility of a Short Screening Scale for DSM-IV PTSD in Primary Care
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 65–67, January 2006
How to Cite
Kimerling, R., Ouimette, P., Prins, A., Nisco, P., Lawler, C., Cronkite, R. and Moos, R. H. (2006), BRIEF REPORT: Utility of a Short Screening Scale for DSM-IV PTSD in Primary Care. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 21: 65–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.00292.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript received July 14, 2004 Initial editorial decision September 16, 2004 Final acceptance August 26, 2005
- 4The primary care PTSD screen: development and operating characteristics. Primary Care Psychiatry. 2004;9: 9–14., , , et al.
- 7Posttraumatic stress disorder: the burden to the individual and to society. J Clin Psychiatry. 2000;61 (suppl 5): 4–14.
- 16Evaluating Medical Tests. Newbury Park, CA: Sage; 1992.
- 17On some clinically useful measures of the accuracy of diagnostic tests. ACP J Club. 1988;129: A17–9.,
- 18Health status and outcomes of veterans: physical and mental health computational summary scores of the veterans SF-36 1999 targeted health survey of veteran enrollees. Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Quality and Performance, Washington, DC, May 2000., , , et al.