There are no conflicts of interest to report on the part of any author of this manuscript.
Caregiver Burden and Depression Among Informal Caregivers of HIV-infected Individuals
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 510–514, June 2005
How to Cite
Pirraglia, P. A., Bishop, D., Herman, D. S., Trisvan, E., Lopez, R. A., Torgersen, C. S., Van Hof, A. M., Anderson, B. J., Miller, I. and Stein, M. D. (2005), Caregiver Burden and Depression Among Informal Caregivers of HIV-infected Individuals. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 510–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0073.x
Earlier findings of this work were presented at the NIMH International Research Conference on the Role of Families in Preventing and Adapting to HIV/AIDS, Atlanta, GA, July 22, 2004.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication November 4, 2004
- 7Cognitive Therapy of Depression. New York, NY: Guilford Press; 1979., , ,
- 9Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: twenty-five years of evaluation. Clin Psychol Rev. 1988;8: 77–100., ,
- 11Instruments for assessing the burden of informal caregiving for stroke patients in clinical practice: a comparison of CSI, CRA, SCQ and self-rated burden. Clin Rehabil. 2004;18: 203–14., , , , ,
- 14Summit on Women and Depression: Proceedings and Recommendations. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association; 2002., ,
- 18Clinical Decision Analysis. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 1980: 118.,