The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Recruiting Ethnically Diverse General Internal Medicine Patients for a Telephone Survey on Physician-Patient Communication
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 438–443, May 2005
How to Cite
Nápoles-Springer, A. M., Santoyo, J. and Stewart, A. L. (2005), Recruiting Ethnically Diverse General Internal Medicine Patients for a Telephone Survey on Physician-Patient Communication. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 438–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0078.x
A poster was presented at the Society of General Internal Medicine 27th annual meeting, Chicago, IL, May 15, 2004.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication November 9, 2004
- 2From policy to science: enhancing the inclusion of diverse ethnic groups in aging research. In: CurryL, JacksonJ, eds. The Science of Inclusion: Recruiting and Retaining Racial and Ethnic Elders in Health Research. Washington, DC: The Gerontological Society of America; 2003: vii–viii.
- 161999 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Summary Quality Control Report. Vol. 2004. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 1999.
- 21A national program to enhance research on minority aging and health promotion. J Ment Health Aging. 2000;6: 9–18., , , ,