Poster presentation at Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting on May 13, 2004.The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
How Well Do Clinic-Based Blood Pressure Measurements Agree with the Mercury Standard?
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 647–649, July 2005
How to Cite
Kim, J. W., Bosworth, H. B., Voils, C. I., Olsen, M., Dudley, T., Gribbin, M., Adams, M. and Oddone, E. Z. (2005), How Well Do Clinic-Based Blood Pressure Measurements Agree with the Mercury Standard?. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 647–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0105.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Received for publication January 3, 2005 Accepted for publication January 3, 2005
- 4Environmental Protection Agency. Eliminating mercury in hospitals. US EPA Environmental Best Practices for Health Care Facilities. November 2002. http://www.h2e-online.org. Accessed May 7, 2004.
- 6Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet. 1986;8: 307–10.,