The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Will Older Persons and Their Clinicians Use a Shared Decision-making Instrument?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 640–643, July 2005
How to Cite
Naik, A. D., Schulman-Green, D., McCorkle, R., Bradley, E. H. and Bogardus, S. T. (2005), Will Older Persons and Their Clinicians Use a Shared Decision-making Instrument?. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 640–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0114.x
Portions of these findings were presented at the national meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, Las Vegas, NV, 2004, and the national meeting of the Society for Medical Decision Making, Chicago, IL, May 2003.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication February 1, 2005
- 15Goal constructs in psychology: structure, process, and content. Psychol Bull. 1996;120: 338–75.,
- 16The Theory of Goal-setting and Task Performance. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall; 1990.,
- 17Focus Groups: A Practical Guide for Applied Research. 3rd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2000.,
- 18Basics of Qualitative Research. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 1998.,
- 19Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 1994.,