Drs. Glasheen, Fugit, and Prochazka have no financial disclosures, and have no conflicts of interest to report for this article or this research.
The Risk of Overanticoagulation with Antibiotic Use in Outpatients on Stable Warfarin Regimens
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 653–656, July 2005
How to Cite
Glasheen, J. J., Fugit, R. V. and Prochazka, A. V. (2005), The Risk of Overanticoagulation with Antibiotic Use in Outpatients on Stable Warfarin Regimens. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 653–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0136.x
Presented at the Society of Hospital Medicine National Meeting, San Diego, CA, April 1, 2003.
Dr. Glasheen was affiliated with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, at the Denver VA Medical Center, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO, during the data collection phase of this research.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Received for publication December 14, 2004 Accepted for publication February 15, 2005
- 4How warfarin interacts with common antibiotics. Emerg Med. 2004;36: 30C–30I.,
- 10TatroDS, ed. Drug Interaction Facts. St. Louis, Mo: Facts and Comparisons; 2003.