None of the authors has any conflicts of interest to disclose.
A Qualitative Needs Assessment of Academic General Internists as Geriatric Care Providers and Teachers
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 51–55, January 2006
How to Cite
Tanner, C. E., Eckstrom, E., Desai, S. S., Joseph, C. L., Ririe, M. R. and Bowen, J. L. (2006), Uncovering Frustrations. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 21: 51–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0281.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript received December 10, 2004 Initial editorial decision March 14, 2005 Final acceptance August 30, 2005
- 7What residents want to know about geriatrics: an approach to curriculum development. Gerontol Geriatr Educ. 1999;20: 19–35., , , et al.
- 9Conceptual issues in qualitative inquiry. In: PattonMQ, ed. Qualitative Research & Evaluation Methods. 3rd edn. Sage; 2002: 115–8.
- 10Data management and analysis methods. In: DenzinNK, LincolnYS, eds. Handbook of Qualitative Research. 2nd edn. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 2000: 769–802.,
- 11ACGME. Outcomes project, 2003. Chicago, IL: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/Outcome. Accessed November 2, 2004.