None of the authors has any conflicts of interest to report .
Clinical Implications of an Accurate Problem List on Heart Failure Treatment
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 143–147, February 2005
How to Cite
Hartung, D. M., Hunt, J., Siemienczuk, J., Miller, H. and Touchette, D. R. (2005), Clinical Implications of an Accurate Problem List on Heart Failure Treatment. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20: 143–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.40206.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication July 1, 2004
- 5Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- 7ACC/AHA guidelines for the evaluation and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Revise the 1995 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure). J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001;38: 2101–13., , , et al.
- 8Consensus recommendations for the management of chronic heart failure. On behalf of the membership of the advisory council to improve outcomes nationwide in heart failure. Am J Cardiol. 1999;83: 1A–38A.
- 11Univasc [package insert]. Milwaukee, WI: Schwarz Pharma; 2001.
- 12Lotensin [package insert]. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis; 2002.
- 15Applied Logistic Regression. New York, NY: Wiley-Interscience; 2000.,
- 19Epidemiology in Medicine. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Company; 1987.,