No conflicts of interest to declare.
BRIEF REPORT: Health Care Provided by Program Directors to Their Resident Physicians and Families
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1310–1312, December 2006
How to Cite
Friedland, A. R., Farber, N. J. and Collier, V. U. (2006), BRIEF REPORT: Health Care Provided by Program Directors to Their Resident Physicians and Families. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 21: 1310–1312. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2006.00610.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript received December 16, 2005Initial editorial decision March 28, 2006Final acceptance July 26, 2006
- 2American Medical Association Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs. Code of Medical Ethics: Current Opinions with Annotations. 2004–2005 ed. Chicago, IL: American Medical Association Press; 2004. Available at: http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/noindex/category/11760.html. Accessed April 2005.
- 5The Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Available at: http://www.acgme.org. Accessed March 25, 2005.