This work was presented in part at the VIIIth World Congress of the International Society for Artificial Organs, held August 19–23, 1991, Montreal, Canada.
Assessment of an Extracorporeal Liver Assist Device in Anhepatic Dogs
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 1992 International Society for Artificial Organs
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 418–422, August 1992
How to Cite
Kelly, J. H., Koussayer, T., He, D.-e., Chong, M. G., Shang, T. A., Whisennand, H. H. and Sussman, N. L. (1992), Assessment of an Extracorporeal Liver Assist Device in Anhepatic Dogs. Artificial Organs, 16: 418–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.1992.tb00543.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Received August 1991; revised January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.