Prometheus Versus Molecular Adsorbents Recirculating System: Comparison of Efficiency in Two Different Liver Detoxification Devices
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 276–284, April 2006
How to Cite
Evenepoel, P., Laleman, W., Wilmer, A., Claes, K., Kuypers, D., Bammens, B., Nevens, F. and Vanrenterghem, Y. (2006), Prometheus Versus Molecular Adsorbents Recirculating System: Comparison of Efficiency in Two Different Liver Detoxification Devices. Artificial Organs, 30: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2006.00215.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Received September 2005; revised October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!