Presented in part at the 43rd Tutzing Symposium “Regenerative Medicine—Membranes & Scaffolds” held November 20–23, 2005, in Tutzing, Germany.
Reversibility of the Differentiated State: Regeneration in Amphibians
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 743–755, October 2006
How to Cite
Straube, W. L. and Tanaka, E. M. (2006), Reversibility of the Differentiated State: Regeneration in Amphibians. Artificial Organs, 30: 743–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2006.00296.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Received April 2006; revised July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.