Biocompatibility of a Novel Avidin-Agarose Adsorbent for Extracorporeal Removal of Redundant Radiopharmaceutical From the Blood
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 208–214, March 2007
How to Cite
Kurkus, J., Nilsson, R., Lindén, O., Schönström, N., Sandberg, B. E.B. and Tennvall, J. (2007), Biocompatibility of a Novel Avidin-Agarose Adsorbent for Extracorporeal Removal of Redundant Radiopharmaceutical From the Blood. Artificial Organs, 31: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2007.00366.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Received July 2006; revised October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.