Presented in part at the 9th Vienna International Workshop on Functional Electrical Stimulation held on September 19–22, 2007 in Krems, Austria.
Functional Electrical Stimulation of Denervated Muscles: An Experimental Evaluation
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 597–603, August 2008
How to Cite
Salmons, S. and Jarvis, J. C. (2008), Functional Electrical Stimulation of Denervated Muscles: An Experimental Evaluation. Artificial Organs, 32: 597–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2008.00608.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.