Experimental Setup to Evaluate the Performance of Percutaneous Pulmonary Valved Stent in Different Outflow Tract Morphologies
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2009
How to Cite
Vismara, R., Laganà, K., Migliavacca, F., Schievano, S., Coats, L., Taylor, A. and Bonhoeffer, P. (2009), Experimental Setup to Evaluate the Performance of Percutaneous Pulmonary Valved Stent in Different Outflow Tract Morphologies. Artificial Organs, 33: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2008.00673.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received November 2007; revised December 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rapid prototyping compliant arterial phantoms for in-vitro studies and device testing, Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, 2013, 15, 1, 2, , , , ,
- 2Virtual and real bench testing of a new percutaneous valve device: a case study, EuroIntervention, 2012, 8, 1, 120, , , , , , , , ,
- 3In Vitro Study of Aortic Valves Treated with Neo-Chordae Grafts: Hydrodynamics and Tensile Force Measurements, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2011, 39, 3, 1024, , , , , , , ,
- 4Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 2011,, , ,