Presented in part at the 5th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems & Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion held May 27–30, 2009 in Dallas, TX, USA.
Experience With the Levitronix CentriMag in the Pediatric Population as a Bridge to Decision and Recovery
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1002–1004, November 2009
How to Cite
Kouretas, P. C., Kaza, A. K., Burch, P. T., Witte, M. K., Clayson, S. E., Everitt, M. D. and Selzman, C. H. (2009), Experience With the Levitronix CentriMag in the Pediatric Population as a Bridge to Decision and Recovery. Artificial Organs, 33: 1002–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2009.00952.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Received July 2009; revised August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.