Yuji Takeda and Masahiro Ohba contributed equally to this work.
Cellulose Acetate Beads Activate the Complement System but Inactivate the Anaphylatoxins Generated
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Artificial Organs © 2010, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1144–1149, December 2010
How to Cite
Takeda, Y., Ohba, M., Ueno, M., Saniabadi, A. R. and Wakabayashi, I. (2010), Cellulose Acetate Beads Activate the Complement System but Inactivate the Anaphylatoxins Generated. Artificial Organs, 34: 1144–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2009.00995.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
- Received July 2009; revised November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.