Sciatic Nerve Regeneration by Microporous Nerve Conduits Seeded With Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor or Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene Transfected Neural Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Artificial Organs © 2011, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 363–372, April 2011
How to Cite
Fu, K.-Y., Dai, L.-G., Chiu, I.-M., Chen, J.-R. and Hsu, S.-h. (2011), Sciatic Nerve Regeneration by Microporous Nerve Conduits Seeded With Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor or Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene Transfected Neural Stem Cells. Artificial Organs, 35: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2010.01105.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Received October 2009; revised June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.