Presented in part at the 7th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion held May 5–7, 2011 in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Sodium Alginate Hydrogel-Based Bioprinting Using a Novel Multinozzle Bioprinting System
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Artificial Organs © 2011, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1132–1136, November 2011
How to Cite
Song, S.-J., Choi, J., Park, Y.-D., Hong, S., Lee, J. J., Ahn, C. B., Choi, H. and Sun, K. (2011), Sodium Alginate Hydrogel-Based Bioprinting Using a Novel Multinozzle Bioprinting System. Artificial Organs, 35: 1132–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2011.01377.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Received May 2011; revised August 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 13D Bioprinting and Nanotechnology in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2015,, ,
- 2Engineering a morphogenetically active hydrogel for bioprinting of bioartificial tissue derived from human osteoblast-like SaOS-2 cells, Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 31, 8810, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Hybrid hydrogels based on keratin and alginate for tissue engineering, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 33, 5441, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Recent trends and challenges in computer-aided design of additive manufacturing-based biomimetic scaffolds and bioartificial organs, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 2014, 15, 10, 2205,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Evaluation of a drop-on-demand micro-dispensing system for development of artificial fingerprints, Anal. Methods, 2013, 5, 1, 180, , ,
- 8Biofabrication, 2013,, , , , ,
- 9A Review of Additive Manufacturing, ISRN Mechanical Engineering, 2012, 2012, 1, ,