Presented in part at the 7th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion held May 5–7, 2011 in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Sodium Alginate Hydrogel-Based Bioprinting Using a Novel Multinozzle Bioprinting System
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Artificial Organs © 2011, International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1132–1136, November 2011
How to Cite
Song, S.-J., Choi, J., Park, Y.-D., Hong, S., Lee, J. J., Ahn, C. B., Choi, H. and Sun, K. (2011), Sodium Alginate Hydrogel-Based Bioprinting Using a Novel Multinozzle Bioprinting System. Artificial Organs, 35: 1132–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1594.2011.01377.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
- Received May 2011; revised August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.