Logical Interrelations between Four Sustainability Parameters: Stability, Continuation, Longevity, and Health
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
1997 Blackwell Science, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 136–142, March 1997
How to Cite
Patten, B. C. and Costanza, R. (1997), Logical Interrelations between Four Sustainability Parameters: Stability, Continuation, Longevity, and Health. Ecosystem Health, 3: 136–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-0992.1997.eh9723.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!