Tidal Marsh Restoration: Trends in Vegetation Change Using a Geographical Information System (GIS)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 18–28, March 1993
How to Cite
Barrett, N. E. and Niering, W. A. (1993), Tidal Marsh Restoration: Trends in Vegetation Change Using a Geographical Information System (GIS). Restoration Ecology, 1: 18–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1993.tb00005.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!