Ants as Indicators of Restoration Success at a Uranium Mine in Tropical Australia
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 156–167, September 1993
How to Cite
Andersen, A. N. (1993), Ants as Indicators of Restoration Success at a Uranium Mine in Tropical Australia. Restoration Ecology, 1: 156–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1993.tb00022.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!