Seagrass Planting in the Southeastern United States: Methods for Accelerating Habitat Development
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 198–212, September 1994
How to Cite
Fonseca, M. S., Kenworthy, W. J., Courtney, F. X. and Hall, M. O. (1994), Seagrass Planting in the Southeastern United States: Methods for Accelerating Habitat Development. Restoration Ecology, 2: 198–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1994.tb00067.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!